Locale: Solstice Port
The salty smelly underbelly of the world, Solstice Port lies at the South of the mainland. Brothels, pirate ships, a thieves guild, and a moral code among ruffians. No matter how you slice it, it’s a bad place. That’s not to say there aren’t some good things in it, though. If you live there, and you pay your dues, you won’t be bothered by anyone else… this leads to a place where half-breeds (beastfolk) are not shunned, and people of Zipangu are safe from the harassing of Order-aligned folks.
Thanks to the general lack of authority (the few guards there are, work for the thieves guild) Solstice Port has a place in people’s hearts due to the massive free market. Things you wouldn’t find in a normal city; Order-banned magical artifacts and products, aphrodisiacs strong enough to knock someone on their ass, and deadly poisons capable of killing people in a matter of minutes.
- Shibesan’s Magique Shop (Magic and the Antique): General alchemy, magical artifacts and products. Also handles eromancy-related merch.
- Uncle Gallow and Jessica’s Gallow’s Smithy (Blacksmith): Buying and selling of weapons and armor. Commission work for magic weapons.
- Nanna Yaga’s Bed and Breakfast: Cheap stay, run by a nice old lady who makes tasty soup and rice.
- Thieves Guild (Churchfront Fence)
- Assassin’s Guild (Cat Branch)